Is BLUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hazy or indistinct representation
- verb - become glassy
- verb - to make less distinct or clear
- verb - make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- verb - make a smudge on
- verb - make dim or indistinct
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- To make indistinct and hazy in outline or appearance; obscure.
- To smear or stain; smudge.
- To lessen the perception of; dim: “For street children... drugs offer the chance to blur their hopeless poverty” (Alma Guillermoprieto).
- To become indistinct.
- To make smudges or stains by smearing.
- A smear or blot; a smudge.
- Something that is hazy and indistinct to the sight or mind.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions
There are 4 letters in BLUR: B L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUR, to go: BLUR?
Rearrange the letters in BLUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLUR
What's nearby BLUR
Lookup in Wiki for BLUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUR"