Is RULER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RULER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who rules or commands
- noun - measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
- One, such as a monarch or dictator, that rules or governs.
- A straightedged strip, as of wood or metal, for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths.
- adj - to exercise control over [v RULED, RULING, RULES] : RULABLE
There are 5 letters in RULER: E L R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RULER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RULER, to go: RULER?
Rearrange the letters in RULER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RULER
What's nearby RULER
Lookup in Wiki for RULER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RULER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RULER"