Is DULLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DULLER in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in liveliness or animation
- adj - emitting or reflecting very little light
- adj - being or made softer or less loud or clear
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- adj - (of color) very low in saturation
- adj - not keenly felt
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - (of business) not active or brisk
- adj - not having a sharp edge or point
- adj - blunted in responsiveness or sensibility
- adj - not clear and resonant
- adj - darkened with overcast
- adj - mentally slow
- verb - to make less sharp
There are 6 letters in DULLER: D E L L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DULLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DULLER, to go: DULLER?
Rearrange the letters in DULLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DULLER
What's nearby DULLER
Lookup in Wiki for DULLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DULLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DULLER"