Is ELUDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELUDE in various dictionaries:
- verb - escape, either physically or mentally
- verb - be incomprehensible to
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- To evade or escape from, as by daring, cleverness, or skill: The suspect continues to elude the police.
- See Synonyms at escape.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 5 letters in ELUDE: D E E L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELUDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELUDE, to go: ELUDE?
Rearrange the letters in ELUDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ELUDE
What's nearby ELUDE
Lookup in Wiki for ELUDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELUDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELUDE"