Is DELUGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELUGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming number or amount
- noun - a heavy rain
- noun - the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- verb - fill quickly beyond capacity
- verb - charge someone with too many tasks
- verb - fill or cover completely, usually with water
- A great flood.
- A heavy downpour.
- In the Old Testament, the great flood that occurred in the time of Noah.
- To overrun with water; inundate.
- To overwhelm with a large number or amount; swamp: The press secretary was deluged with requests for information.
- verb - to overwhelm with water
There are 6 letters in DELUGE: D E E G L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELUGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELUGE, to go: DELUGE?
Rearrange the letters in DELUGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DELUGE
What's nearby DELUGE
Lookup in Wiki for DELUGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELUGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELUGE"