Is LUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - ancient Celtic god
- noun - a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- noun - a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
- noun - marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back
- verb - carry with difficulty
- verb - obstruct
- A handle or projection used as a hold or support.
- A lug nut.
- A lugsail.
- A projecting part of a larger piece that helps to provide traction, as on a tire or the sole of a boot.
- A copper or brass fitting to which electrical wires can be soldered or otherwise connected.
- A clumsy fool; a blockhead.
- To drag or haul (an object) laboriously.
- To pull or drag with short jerks.
- To cause (an engine, for example) to run poorly or hesitate: If you drive too slowly in third gear, you’ll lug the engine.
- To pull something with difficulty; tug.
- To move along by jerks or as if under a heavy burden.
- To run poorly or hesitate because of strain.
- The act of lugging.
- Something lugged.
- A box for shipping fruit or vegetables.
- verb - to carry or pull with effort
There are 3 letters in LUG: G L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUG, to go: LUG?
Rearrange the letters in LUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LUG
What's nearby LUG
Lookup in Wiki for LUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUG"