Is GULP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GULP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- noun - a spasmodic reflex of the throat made as if in swallowing
- verb - to swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught
- verb - utter or make a noise, as when swallowing too quickly
- To swallow greedily or rapidly in large amounts: gulp down coffee.
- To choke back by or as if by swallowing.
- To choke or gasp, as in swallowing large amounts of liquid.
- To swallow air audibly, as in nervousness.
- The act of gulping.
- A large amount swallowed at one time.
- A small group of bytes that may be either data or instruction.
- verb - to swallow rapidly
There are 4 letters in GULP: G L P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GULP
To search all scrabble anagrams of GULP, to go: GULP?
Rearrange the letters in GULP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GULP
What's nearby GULP
Lookup in Wiki for GULP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GULP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GULP"