Is PLUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- noun - blatant or sensational promotion
- noun - electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
- noun - an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- noun - an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- verb - persist in working hard
- verb - deliver a quick blow to
- verb - make a plug for
- verb - insert a plug into
- verb - insert as a plug
- An object, such as a cork or a wad of cloth, used to fill a hole tightly; a stopper.
- A dense mass of material that obstructs a passage.
- A usually cylindrical or conic piece cut from something larger, often as a sample.
- A fitting, commonly with two metal prongs for insertion in a fixed socket, used to connect an appliance to a power supply.
- A spark plug.
- A hydrant.
- A flat cake of pressed or twisted tobacco.
- A piece of chewing tobacco.
- A mass of igneous rock filling the vent of a volcano.
- A favorable public mention of a commercial product, business, or performance, especially when broadcast.
- Something inferior, useless, or defective, especially an old, worn-out horse.
- A gunshot or bullet: a plug in the back.
- A lure to which hooks are attached, used especially in angling.
- To fill (a hole) tightly with or as if with a plug; stop up.
- To insert (something) as a plug: plugged a cork in the bottle.
- To hit with a bullet; shoot.
- To hit with the fist; punch.
- To publicize (a product, for example) favorably, as by mentioning on a broadcast: authors who plug their latest books on TV talk shows.
- To become stopped up or obstructed: alveoli that plug up with phlegm.
- To work doggedly and persistently: “You may plug along fifty years before you get anywhere” (Saul Bellow).
- To connect (an appliance) to an electrical outlet.
- To function by being connected to an electrical outlet: a power drill that plugs in.
- To connect or be connected to in the manner of an electrical appliance: The local system is plugged into the national telephone network.
- To cause to be closely attuned or responsive to: connoisseurs who are plugged into the current art scene.
- verb - to seal or close with a plug (a piece of material used to fill a hole)
There are 4 letters in PLUG: G L P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLUG, to go: PLUG?
Rearrange the letters in PLUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLUG
What's nearby PLUG
Lookup in Wiki for PLUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLUG"