Is GULF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GULF in various dictionaries:
- noun - an arm of a sea or ocean partly enclosed by land
- noun - an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding)
- noun - a deep wide chasm
- A deep, wide chasm; an abyss.
- A wide gap, as in understanding: “the gulf between the Victorian sensibility and our own” (Babette Deutsch).
- Something, such as a whirlpool, that draws down or engulfs.
- verb - to swallow up
There are 4 letters in GULF: F G L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GULF
To search all scrabble anagrams of GULF, to go: GULF?
Rearrange the letters in GULF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GULF
What's nearby GULF
Lookup in Wiki for GULF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GULF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GULF"