Is SLUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a projectile that is fired from a gun
- noun - a unit of mass equal to the mass that accelerates at 1 foot/sec/sec when acted upon by a force of 1 pound
- noun - a counterfeit coin
- noun - an idle slothful person
- noun - an amount of an alcoholic drink (usually liquor) that is poured or gulped
- noun - a strip of type metal used for spacing
- noun - any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- verb - be idle
- A round bullet larger than buckshot.
- A shot of liquor.
- A small metal disk for use in a vending or gambling machine, especially one used illegally.
- A lump of metal or glass prepared for further processing.
- A strip of type metal, less than type-high and thicker than a lead, used for spacing.
- A line of cast type in a single strip of metal.
- A compositor’s type line of identifying marks or instructions, inserted temporarily in copy.
- The unit of mass that is accelerated at the rate of one foot per second per second when acted on by a force of one pound weight.
- Any of various small, snaillike, chiefly terrestrial gastropod mollusks of the genus Limax and related genera, having a slow-moving elongated body with no shell or only a flat rudimentary shell on or under the skin.
- The smooth, soft larva of certain insects, such as the sawfly.
- A slimy mass of aggregated amoeboid cells from which the sporophore of a cellular slime mold develops.
- A sluggard.
- A hard, heavy blow, as with the fist or a baseball bat.
- verb - to strike heavily
There are 4 letters in SLUG: G L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLUG, to go: SLUG?
Rearrange the letters in SLUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLUG
What's nearby SLUG
Lookup in Wiki for SLUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLUG"