Is PLUGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLUGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- noun - blatant or sensational promotion
- noun - electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
- noun - an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- noun - an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- verb - persist in working hard
- verb - deliver a quick blow to
- verb - make a plug for
- verb - insert a plug into
- verb - insert as a plug
- verb - to seal or close with a plug (a piece of material used to fill a hole)
There are 5 letters in PLUGS: G L P S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLUGS, to go: PLUGS?
Rearrange the letters in PLUGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLUGS
What's nearby PLUGS
Lookup in Wiki for PLUGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLUGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLUGS"