Is PUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - small compact smooth-coated breed of Asiatic origin having a tightly curled tail and broad flat wrinkled muzzle
- A small sturdy dog of an ancient breed originating in China, having a snub nose, a wrinkled face, a squarish body, short smooth hair, and a curled tail.
- A pug nose.
- Clay ground and kneaded with water into a plastic consistency for forming bricks or pottery.
- A machine for grinding and mixing clay.
- To work or knead (clay) with water.
- To fill in with clay or mortar.
- To make soundproof by covering or packing with clay, mortar, sawdust, or felt.
- A footprint, track, or trail, especially of an animal; a pugmark.
- A fighter, especially a boxer.
- verb - to fill in with clay or mortar
There are 3 letters in PUG: G P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUG, to go: PUG?
Rearrange the letters in PUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUG
What's nearby PUG
Lookup in Wiki for PUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUG"