Is SLUGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLUGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a projectile that is fired from a gun
- noun - a unit of mass equal to the mass that accelerates at 1 foot/sec/sec when acted upon by a force of 1 pound
- noun - a counterfeit coin
- noun - an idle slothful person
- noun - an amount of an alcoholic drink (usually liquor) that is poured or gulped
- noun - a strip of type metal used for spacing
- noun - any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- verb - be idle
- verb - to strike heavily
There are 5 letters in SLUGS: G L S S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLUGS, to go: SLUGS?
Rearrange the letters in SLUGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLUGS
What's nearby SLUGS
Lookup in Wiki for SLUGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLUGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLUGS"