Is GEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a colloid in a more solid form than a sol
- noun - a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- verb - become a gel
- verb - apply a styling gel to
- A colloid in which the disperse phase has combined with the dispersion medium to produce a semisolid material, such as a jelly.
- A gelatin used in theatrical lighting.
- A jellylike substance used in styling hair.
- adj - to become like jelly [v GELLED, GELLING, GELS] : GELABLE
There are 3 letters in GEL: E G L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GEL, to go: GEL?
Rearrange the letters in GEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GEL
What's nearby GEL
Lookup in Wiki for GEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GEL"