Is LEGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - staying power
- noun - a human limb
- noun - a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- noun - one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- noun - a part of a forked or branching shape
- noun - the limb of an animal used for food
- noun - a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- noun - a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- noun - (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- noun - a section or portion of a journey or course
- verb - to move with the legs (appendages that serve as a means of support and locomotion)
There are 4 letters in LEGS: E G L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEGS, to go: LEGS?
Rearrange the letters in LEGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEGS
What's nearby LEGS
Lookup in Wiki for LEGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEGS"