Is LEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - give temporarily
- verb - have certain characteristics of qualities for something
- To give or allow the use of temporarily on the condition that the same or its equivalent will be returned.
- To provide (money) temporarily on condition that the amount borrowed be returned, usually with an interest fee.
- To contribute or impart: Books and a fireplace lent a feeling of warmth to the room.
- To make a loan.
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 4 letters in LEND: D E L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEND, to go: LEND?
Rearrange the letters in LEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEND
What's nearby LEND
Lookup in Wiki for LEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEND"