Is BLEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLEND in various dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence of thorough mixing
- noun - a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings
- noun - the act of blending components together thoroughly
- verb - combine into one
- verb - blend or harmonize
- verb - mix together different elements
- To combine or mix so that the constituent parts are indistinguishable from one another: “He has no difficulty blending his two writing careers: novels and films” (Charles E.
- To combine (varieties or grades) to obtain a mixture of a particular character, quality, or consistency: blend tobaccos.
- To form a uniform mixture; intermingle: “The smoke blended easily into the odor of the other fumes” (Norman Mailer).
- To become merged into one; unite.
- The act of blending.
- Something, such as an effect or a product, that is created by blending: “His face shows, as he stares at the fire, a blend of fastidiousness and intransigence” (John Fowles).
- A word produced by combining parts of other words, as smog from smoke and fog.
- verb - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 5 letters in BLEND: B D E L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLEND, to go: BLEND?
Rearrange the letters in BLEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLEND
What's nearby BLEND
Lookup in Wiki for BLEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLEND"