Is BEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a circular segment of a curve
- noun - movement that causes the formation of a curve
- noun - curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
- noun - diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- verb - form a curve
- verb - change direction
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- verb - bend a joint
- To bring (something) into a state of tension: bend a bow.
- To cause to assume a curved or angular shape: bend a piece of iron into a horseshoe.
- To force to assume a different direction or shape, according to one’s own purpose: “Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events” (Robert F.
- To cause to swerve from a straight line; deflect.
- To render submissive; subdue.
- To apply (the mind) closely: “The weary naval officer goes to bed at night having bent his brain all day to a scheme of victory” (Jack Beatty).
- To fasten: bend a mainsail onto the boom.
- To deviate from a straight line or position: The lane bends to the right at the bridge.
- To assume a curved, crooked, or angular form or direction: The saplings bent in the wind.
- To incline the body; stoop.
- To make a concession; yield.
- To apply oneself closely; concentrate: She bent to her task.
- The act or fact of bending.
- The state of being bent.
- The thick planks in a ship’s side; wales.
- A band passing from the upper dexter corner of an escutcheon to the lower sinister corner.
- A knot that joins a rope to a rope or another object.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 4 letters in BEND: B D E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEND, to go: BEND?
Rearrange the letters in BEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEND
What's nearby BEND
Lookup in Wiki for BEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEND"