Is BUNDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUNDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun - a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- noun - a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- verb - make into a bundle
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
- A group of objects held together, as by tying or wrapping.
- Something wrapped or tied up for carrying; a package.
- A cluster or strand of closely bound muscle or nerve fibers.
- A vascular bundle.
- A large amount; a lot: had a bundle of fun at the dance.
- A large sum of money: made a bundle selling real estate.
- To tie, wrap, or gather together.
- To dispatch or dispense of quickly and with little fuss; hustle: bundled the child off to school.
- To dress (a person) warmly: bundled them up in winter clothes.
- To hurry; hasten: The children came bundling in from outside.
- To dress oneself warmly.
- To sleep in the same bed while fully clothed, a custom formerly practiced by engaged couples in New England and in Wales.
- verb - to fasten a group of objects together
There are 6 letters in BUNDLE: B D E L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUNDLE, to go: BUNDLE?
Rearrange the letters in BUNDLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUNDLE
What's nearby BUNDLE
Lookup in Wiki for BUNDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUNDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUNDLE"