Is PLED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLED in various dictionaries:
- verb - appeal or request earnestly
- verb - offer as an excuse or plea
- verb - enter a plea, as in courts of law
- verb - make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading of the other party by denying facts therein stated or by alleging new facts
- verb - to ask for earnestly
There are 4 letters in PLED: D E L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLED
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLED, to go: PLED?
Rearrange the letters in PLED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLED
What's nearby PLED
Lookup in Wiki for PLED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLED"