Is PEDAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEDAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sustained bass note
- noun - a lever that is operated with the foot
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - operate the pedals on a keyboard instrument
- adj - of or relating to the feet
- A foot-operated lever used for actuating or controlling a mechanism, as in a loom, a sewing machine, a piano, or an organ.
- A similar foot-operated part attached to a crank and used for powering various devices, such as a bicycle.
- A pedal point.
- A pedal keyboard.
- Of or relating to a pedal.
- To use or operate a pedal or pedals.
- To operate the pedals of.
- verb - to operate by means of foot levers
There are 5 letters in PEDAL: A D E L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEDAL, to go: PEDAL?
Rearrange the letters in PEDAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEDAL
What's nearby PEDAL
Lookup in Wiki for PEDAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEDAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEDAL"