Is PADDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PADDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - small wooden bat with a flat surface
- noun - a blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel
- noun - an instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board
- noun - a short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
- verb - propel with a paddle
- verb - play in or as if in water, as of small children
- verb - swim like a dog in shallow water
- verb - walk unsteadily
- verb - give a spanking to
- verb - stir with a paddle
- A wooden implement having a blade at one end or sometimes at both ends, used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat.
- An iron tool for stirring molten ore in a furnace.
- A tool with a shovellike blade used to mix materials in glassmaking.
- A potter’s pallet.
- A narrow board used to beat clothes in laundering by hand.
- A flattened board used to administer physical punishment.
- A light wooden racket used in playing table tennis.
- A board on a paddle wheel.
- A flipper or flattened appendage of certain animals.
- The act of paddling.
- To propel a watercraft with paddles or a paddle.
- To row slowly and gently.
- To move through water by means of repeated short strokes of the limbs.
- To propel (a watercraft) with paddles or a paddle.
- To convey in a watercraft propelled by paddles.
- To spank with a paddle, especially as a punishment.
- To stir or shape (material) with a paddle.
- To dabble about in shallow water; splash gently with the hands or feet.
- To move with a waddling motion; toddle.
- verb - to propel with a broad-bladed implement
There are 6 letters in PADDLE: A D D E L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PADDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PADDLE, to go: PADDLE?
Rearrange the letters in PADDLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PADDLE
What's nearby PADDLE
Lookup in Wiki for PADDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PADDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PADDLE"