Is LEAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- noun - an abrupt transition
- noun - a sudden and decisive increase
- noun - the distance leaped (or to be leaped)
- verb - move forward by leaps and bounds
- verb - pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- verb - jump down from an elevated point
- verb - cause to jump or leap
- To spring or bound upward from or as if from the ground; jump: leaped over the wall; salmon leaping upriver.
- To move quickly or abruptly from one condition or subject to another: always leaping to conclusions.
- To act impulsively: leaped at the opportunity to travel.
- To jump over: couldn’t leap the brook.
- To cause to leap: leap a horse over a hurdle.
- The act of leaping; a jump.
- A place jumped over or from.
- The distance cleared in a leap.
- An abrupt or precipitous passage, shift, or transition: a leap from rags to riches.
- verb - to spring off the ground
There are 4 letters in LEAP: A E L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAP, to go: LEAP?
Rearrange the letters in LEAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEAP
What's nearby LEAP
Lookup in Wiki for LEAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAP"