Is PEARL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEARL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster
- noun - a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- noun - a shape that is spherical and small
- verb - gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
- A smooth, lustrous, variously colored deposit, chiefly calcium carbonate, formed around a grain of sand or other foreign matter in the shells of certain mollusks and valued as a gem.
- Mother-of-pearl; nacre.
- One that is highly regarded for one’s beauty or value.
- A type size measuring approximately five points.
- A yellowish white.
- To decorate or cover with or as if with pearls.
- To make into the shape or color of pearls.
- To dive or fish for pearls or pearl-bearing mollusks.
- To form beads resembling pearls.
- verb - to adorn with pearls (smooth, rounded masses formed in certain mollusks)
There are 5 letters in PEARL: A E L P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEARL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEARL, to go: PEARL?
Rearrange the letters in PEARL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEARL
What's nearby PEARL
Lookup in Wiki for PEARL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEARL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEARL"