Is PAROLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAROLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a promise
- noun - a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group
- noun - (law) a conditional release from imprisonment that entitles the person to serve the remainder of the sentence outside the prison as long as the terms of release are complied with
- verb - release a criminal from detention and place him on parole
- The release of a prisoner whose term has not expired on condition of sustained lawful behavior that is subject to regular monitoring by an officer of the law for a set period of time.
- The duration of such conditional release.
- A password used by an officer of the day, an officer on guard, or the personnel commanded by such an officer.
- Word of honor, especially that of a prisoner of war who is granted freedom only after promising to lay down arms.
- The act of speaking; a particular utterance or word.
- verb - to release from prison before completion of the imposed sentence
There are 6 letters in PAROLE: A E L O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAROLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAROLE, to go: PAROLE?
Rearrange the letters in PAROLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PAROLE
5 letters out of PAROLE
4 letters out of PAROLE
3 letters out of PAROLE
2 letters out of PAROLE
Contextual use of PAROLE
What's nearby PAROLE
Lookup in Wiki for PAROLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAROLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAROLE"