Is OVERLAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERLAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a representation of common ground between theories or phenomena
- noun - the property of partial coincidence in time
- noun - a flap that lies over another part
- verb - coincide partially or wholly
- verb - extend over and cover a part of
- To lie or extend over and cover part of.
- To have an area or a range in common with.
- To lie over and partly cover something.
- To correspond in character or function: Their duties overlap.
- To have one or more elements in common.
- A part or portion that overlaps or is overlapped.
- An instance of overlapping.
- verb - to extend over and cover a part of
There are 7 letters in OVERLAP: A E L O P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERLAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERLAP, to go: OVERLAP?
Rearrange the letters in OVERLAP and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OVERLAP
6 letters out of OVERLAP
5 letters out of OVERLAP
4 letters out of OVERLAP
3 letters out of OVERLAP
2 letters out of OVERLAP
Contextual use of OVERLAP
What's nearby OVERLAP
Lookup in Wiki for OVERLAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERLAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERLAP"