Is OPERA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPERA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a drama set to music
- noun - a commercial browser
- noun - a building where musical dramas are performed
- A theatrical presentation in which a dramatic performance is set to music.
- The score of such a work.
- Often used to modify another noun: opera stars; an opera libretto.
- noun - a form of musical drama
There are 5 letters in OPERA: A E O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERA
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPERA, to go: OPERA?
Rearrange the letters in OPERA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OPERA
What's nearby OPERA
Lookup in Wiki for OPERA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPERA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPERA"