Is REAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REAP in various dictionaries:
- verb - gather, as of natural products
- verb - get or derive
- To cut (grain or pulse) for harvest with a scythe, sickle, or reaper.
- To harvest (a crop).
- To harvest a crop from: reaping a field.
- To obtain as a result of effort: She reaped large profits from her unique invention.
- To cut or harvest grain or pulse.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to collect”: reap grain; garner compliments; gathering mushrooms; glean information; harvested rich rewards.
- adj - to cut for harvest [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REAPABLE
There are 4 letters in REAP: A E P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of REAP, to go: REAP?
Rearrange the letters in REAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REAP
What's nearby REAP
Lookup in Wiki for REAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REAP"