Is DRAPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - the manner in which fabric hangs or falls
- noun - a sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
- verb - arrange in a particular way
- verb - place casually
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- verb - cover or dress loosely with cloth
- To arrange or let fall in loose folds: draping the banner from the balcony.
- To fall or hang in loose folds: arranged the cloth to drape over the table legs.
- A drapery; a curtain.
- A cloth arranged over a patient’s body during a medical examination or treatment or during surgery, designed to provide a sterile field around the area being examined or treated or around the operative incision.
- The way in which cloth falls or hangs: adjusted the drape of the gown.
- adj - to arrange in graceful folds [v DRAPED, DRAPING, DRAPES] : DRAPABLE
There are 5 letters in DRAPE: A D E P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAPE, to go: DRAPE?
Rearrange the letters in DRAPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRAPE
What's nearby DRAPE
Lookup in Wiki for DRAPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAPE"