Is PANDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
- verb - yield (to)
- verb - arrange for sexual partners for others
- To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer.
- To cater to the lower tastes and desires of others or exploit their weaknesses: “He refused to pander to nostalgia and escapism” (New York Times).
- verb - to provide gratification for others' desires
There are 6 letters in PANDER: A D E N P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANDER, to go: PANDER?
Rearrange the letters in PANDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PANDER
5 letters out of PANDER
4 letters out of PANDER
3 letters out of PANDER
2 letters out of PANDER
Contextual use of PANDER
What's nearby PANDER
Lookup in Wiki for PANDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANDER"