Is DEAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- noun - United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
- noun - a man who is the senior member of a group
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
- An administrative officer in charge of a college, faculty, or division in a university.
- An officer of a college or high school who counsels students and supervises the enforcement of rules.
- The head of the chapter of canons governing a cathedral or collegiate church.
- A priest appointed to oversee a group of parishes within a diocese.
- The senior member of a body or group: the dean of the Washington diplomatic corps.
- verb - to serve as dean (the head of a faculty)
There are 4 letters in DEAN: A D E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEAN, to go: DEAN?
Rearrange the letters in DEAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEAN
What's nearby DEAN
Lookup in Wiki for DEAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEAN"