Is KNEAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNEAD in various dictionaries:
- verb - make uniform
- verb - manually manipulate (someone's body), usually for medicinal or relaxation purposes
- To mix and work into a uniform mass, as by folding, pressing, and stretching with the hands: kneading dough.
- To make or shape by or as if by folding, pressing, and stretching with the hands.
- To squeeze, press, or roll with the hands, as in massaging: kneading a painful calf muscle.
- verb - to work into a uniform mixture with the hands
There are 5 letters in KNEAD: A D E K N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNEAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNEAD, to go: KNEAD?
Rearrange the letters in KNEAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNEAD
What's nearby KNEAD
Lookup in Wiki for KNEAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNEAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNEAD"