Is DEANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- noun - United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
- noun - a man who is the senior member of a group
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
- verb - to serve as dean (the head of a faculty)
There are 5 letters in DEANS: A D E N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEANS, to go: DEANS?
Rearrange the letters in DEANS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEANS
What's nearby DEANS
Lookup in Wiki for DEANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEANS"