Is SAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral
- noun - French writer known for works concerning women's rights and independence (1804-1876)
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - rub with sandpaper
- Small, loose grains of worn or disintegrated rock.
- A sedimentary material, finer than a granule and coarser than silt, with grains between 0.
- Often sands.
- The loose, granular, gritty particles in an hourglass.
- Courage; stamina; perseverance: “She had more sand in her than any girl I ever see; in my opinion she was just full of sand” (Mark Twain).
- A light grayish brown to yellowish gray.
- To sprinkle or cover with or as if with sand.
- To polish or scrape with sand or sandpaper.
- To mix with sand.
- To fill up (a harbor) with sand.
- adj - to smooth by rubbing with an abrasive [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SANDABLE
There are 4 letters in SAND: A D N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAND, to go: SAND?
Rearrange the letters in SAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAND
What's nearby SAND
Lookup in Wiki for SAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAND"