Is SANDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SANDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the shore of a lake or sea or ocean
- noun - a loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral
- noun - French writer known for works concerning women's rights and independence (1804-1876)
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - rub with sandpaper
- adj - to smooth by rubbing with an abrasive [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SANDABLE
There are 5 letters in SANDS: A D N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SANDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SANDS, to go: SANDS?
Rearrange the letters in SANDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SANDS
What's nearby SANDS
Lookup in Wiki for SANDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SANDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SANDS"