Is SAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAD in various dictionaries:
- adj - experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
- adj - of things that make you feel sad
- adj - bad
- Affected or characterized by sorrow or unhappiness.
- Expressive of sorrow or unhappiness.
- Causing sorrow or gloom; depressing: a sad movie; sad news.
- Deplorable; sorry: a sad state of affairs; a sad excuse.
- These adjectives all mean affected with or marked by unhappiness, as that caused by affliction.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY
There are 3 letters in SAD: A D S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAD, to go: SAD?
Rearrange the letters in SAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAD
What's nearby SAD
Lookup in Wiki for SAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAD"