Is DASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - distinctive and stylish elegance
- noun - a quick run
- noun - a footrace run at top speed
- noun - a punctuation mark (-) used between parts of a compound word or between the syllables of a word when the word is divided at the end of a line of text
- noun - the longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- noun - the act of moving with great haste
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- verb - hurl or thrust violently
- verb - destroy or break
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - add an enlivening or altering element to
- To break or smash by striking violently.
- To hurl, knock, or thrust with sudden violence.
- To splash; bespatter.
- To perform or complete hastily: dash off a letter; dash down a glass of juice.
- To add an enlivening or altering element to.
- To affect by adding another element or ingredient to: ice cream that was dashed with rum.
- To confound; abash.
- To strike violently; smash.
- To move with haste; rush: dashed to the door.
- A swift, violent blow or stroke: knocked the books to the floor with an impatient dash of his hand.
- A splash.
- A small amount of an added ingredient: a dash of sherry.
- A quick stroke, as with a pencil or brush.
- A sudden movement; a rush: made a dash for the exit.
- A footrace, usually less than a quarter-mile long, run at top speed from the outset.
- A spirited quality in action or style; verve.
- A punctuation mark (—) used in writing and printing.
- In Morse and similar codes, the long sound or signal used in combination with the dot and silent intervals to represent letters or numbers.
- A dashboard.
- verb - to strike violently
There are 4 letters in DASH: A D H S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of DASH, to go: DASH?
Rearrange the letters in DASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DASH
What's nearby DASH
Lookup in Wiki for DASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DASH"