Is SHARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a broken piece of a brittle artifact
- A piece of broken pottery, especially one found in an archaeological dig; a potsherd.
- A fragment of a brittle substance, as of glass or metal.
- A small piece or part: “shards of intense emotional relationships that once existed” (Maggie Scarf).
- A tough sheath or covering, such as a shell, scale, or plate.
- The elytron or outer wing covering of a beetle.
- noun - a fragment of broken pottery
There are 5 letters in SHARD: A D H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHARD, to go: SHARD?
Rearrange the letters in SHARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHARD
What's nearby SHARD
Lookup in Wiki for SHARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHARD"