Is SHADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body
- noun - a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- noun - protective covering that protects something from direct sunlight
- noun - a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
- noun - a position of relative inferiority
- noun - a slight amount or degree of difference
- noun - a mental representation of some haunting experience
- noun - a representation of the effect of shadows in a picture or drawing (as by shading or darker pigment)
- verb - cast a shadow over
- verb - represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- verb - protect from light, heat, or view
- verb - vary slightly
- verb - pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree
- Light diminished in intensity as a result of the interception of the rays; partial darkness.
- An area or a space of partial darkness.
- Cover or shelter provided by interception by an object of the sun or its rays.
- Relative obscurity.
- The part of a picture or photograph depicting darkness or shadow.
- The degree to which a color is mixed with black or is decreasingly illuminated; gradation of darkness.
- A slight difference or variation; a nuance: shades of meaning.
- A small amount; a trace: detected a shade of bitterness in her remarks.
- A disembodied spirit; a ghost.
- To screen from light or heat.
- To obscure or darken.
- To cause shade in or on.
- To represent degrees of shade or shadow in: shade a drawing.
- To produce (gradations of light or color) in a drawing or picture.
- To change or vary by slight degrees: shade the meaning.
- To pass from one quality, color, or thing to another by very slight changes or degrees.
- verb - to screen from light or heat
There are 5 letters in SHADE: A D E H S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHADE, to go: SHADE?
Rearrange the letters in SHADE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHADE
What's nearby SHADE
Lookup in Wiki for SHADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHADE"