Is CHADS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHADS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece of paper that is supposed to be removed when a hole is punched in a card or paper tape
- noun - a lake in north central Africa
- noun - a landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa
- noun - a family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa
- adj - a scrap of paper [n -S] : CHADLESS
There are 5 letters in CHADS: A C D H S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHADS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHADS, to go: CHADS?
Rearrange the letters in CHADS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHADS
What's nearby CHADS
Lookup in Wiki for CHADS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHADS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHADS"