Is SAID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAID in various dictionaries:
- verb - express in words
- verb - report or maintain
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - communicate or express nonverbally
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - state as one's opinion or judgement
- verb - recite or repeat a fixed text
- verb - indicate
- adj - being the one previously mentioned or spoken of
- Named or mentioned before; aforementioned: Said party has denied the charges.
- noun - lord; sir -- used as a title of respect for a Muslim dignitary
There are 4 letters in SAID: A D I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAID
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAID, to go: SAID?
Rearrange the letters in SAID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAID
What's nearby SAID
Lookup in Wiki for SAID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAID"