Is DIALS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIALS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the face of a timepiece
- noun - the control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning
- noun - the circular graduated indicator on various measuring instruments
- noun - a disc on a telephone that is rotated a fixed distance for each number called
- verb - operate a dial to select a telephone number
- verb - choose by means of a dial
- verb - to manipulate a calibrated disk
There are 5 letters in DIALS: A D I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIALS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIALS, to go: DIALS?
Rearrange the letters in DIALS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIALS
What's nearby DIALS
Lookup in Wiki for DIALS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIALS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIALS"