Is ASCEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASCEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - travel up, "We ascended the mountain"
- verb - go back in order of genealogical succession
- verb - become king or queen
- verb - appear to be moving upward, as by means of tendrils
- verb - go along towards (a river's) source
- verb - slope upwards
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - move to a better position in life or to a better job
- To go or move upward; rise.
- To slope upward.
- To move upward upon or along; climb: ascended the mountain.
- To succeed to; occupy: ascended the throne upon the death of her father.
- verb - to go or move upward
There are 6 letters in ASCEND: A C D E N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASCEND, to go: ASCEND?
Rearrange the letters in ASCEND and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ASCEND
5 letters out of ASCEND
4 letters out of ASCEND
3 letters out of ASCEND
2 letters out of ASCEND
Contextual use of ASCEND
What's nearby ASCEND
Lookup in Wiki for ASCEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASCEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASCEND"