Is DESCANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESCANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a decorative musical accompaniment (often improvised) added above a basic melody
- verb - sing in descant
- verb - sing by changing register
- verb - talk at great length about something of one's interest
- Also discant (dVsù-).
- An ornamental melody or counterpoint sung or played above a theme.
- The highest part sung in part music.
- A discussion or discourse on a theme.
- To comment at length; discourse: “He used to descant critically on the dishes which had been at table” (James Boswell).
- Also discant (dVsùk4nt, dV-sk4ntù).
- To sing or play a descant.
- To sing melodiously.
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 7 letters in DESCANT: A C D E N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESCANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESCANT, to go: DESCANT?
Rearrange the letters in DESCANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DESCANT
6 letters out of DESCANT
5 letters out of DESCANT
4 letters out of DESCANT
3 letters out of DESCANT
2 letters out of DESCANT
Contextual use of DESCANT
What's nearby DESCANT
Lookup in Wiki for DESCANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESCANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESCANT"