Is SCAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of scanning
- noun - an image produced by scanning
- verb - examine minutely or intensely
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - make a wide, sweeping search of
- verb - conform to a metrical pattern
- verb - move a light beam over
- verb - read metrically
- verb - obtain data from magnetic tapes
- To examine closely.
- To look over quickly and systematically: scanning the horizon for signs of land.
- To look over or leaf through hastily: scanned the morning papers while eating breakfast.
- To analyze (verse) into metrical patterns.
- To move a finely focused beam of light or electrons in a systematic pattern over (a surface) in order to reproduce or sense and subsequently transmit an image.
- To move a radar beam in a systematic pattern over (a sector of sky) in search of a target.
- To search (stored data) automatically for specific data.
- To examine (a body or a body part) with a CAT scanner or similar scanning apparatus.
- To analyze verse into metrical patterns.
- To conform to a metrical pattern.
- To undergo electronic scanning.
- The act or an instance of scanning.
- Scope or field of vision.
- Examination of a body or bodily part by a CAT scanner or similar scanning apparatus.
- A picture or an image produced by this means.
- A single sweep of the beam of electrons across a television screen.
- verb - to examine closely
There are 4 letters in SCAN: A C N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCAN, to go: SCAN?
Rearrange the letters in SCAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCAN
What's nearby SCAN
Lookup in Wiki for SCAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCAN"