Is NERD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NERD in various dictionaries:
- noun - an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- noun - an intelligent but single-minded expert in a particular technical field or profession
- A person regarded as stupid, inept, or unattractive.
- A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.
- adj - a socially inept person [n -S] : NERDISH
There are 4 letters in NERD: D E N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NERD
To search all scrabble anagrams of NERD, to go: NERD?
Rearrange the letters in NERD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NERD
What's nearby NERD
Lookup in Wiki for NERD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NERD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NERD"