Is DINER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DINER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person eating a meal (especially in a restaurant)
- noun - a passenger car where food is served in transit
- noun - a restaurant that resembles a dining car
- One that dines: midnight diners enjoying the meal after the theater.
- See dining car.
- A small, usually inexpensive restaurant with a long counter and booths and housed in a building designed to resemble a dining car.
- verb - to eat dinner
There are 5 letters in DINER: D E I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DINER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DINER, to go: DINER?
Rearrange the letters in DINER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DINER
What's nearby DINER
Lookup in Wiki for DINER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DINER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DINER"