Is DINNER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DINNER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday
- noun - a party of people assembled to have dinner together
- The chief meal of the day, eaten in the evening or at midday.
- A banquet or formal meal in honor of a person or an event.
- The food prepared for either of these meals.
- Often used to modify another noun: dinner dishes; dinner music; dinner attire.
- noun - the main meal of the day
There are 6 letters in DINNER: D E I N N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DINNER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DINNER, to go: DINNER?
Rearrange the letters in DINNER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DINNER
What's nearby DINNER
Lookup in Wiki for DINNER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DINNER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DINNER"