Is FINDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who comes upon something after searching
- noun - someone who is the first to observe something
- noun - optical device that helps a user to find the target of interest
- One that finds: a finder of great hidden treasure.
- A viewfinder.
- A low-power, wide-angle telescope fixed to the body of a more powerful telescope and pointed in the same direction for initially locating an object to be observed.
- adj - to come upon after a search [v FOUND, FINDING, FINDS] : FINDABLE
There are 6 letters in FINDER: D E F I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINDER, to go: FINDER?
Rearrange the letters in FINDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of FINDER
5 letters out of FINDER
4 letters out of FINDER
3 letters out of FINDER
2 letters out of FINDER
Contextual use of FINDER
What's nearby FINDER
Lookup in Wiki for FINDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINDER"