Is FIND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a productive insight
- noun - the act of discovering something
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- verb - come upon after searching
- verb - establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- verb - get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- verb - make a discovery, make a new finding
- verb - make a discovery
- verb - obtain through effort or management
- verb - decide on and make a declaration about
- verb - receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- verb - perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place
- verb - get or find back
- verb - succeed in reaching
- verb - accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
- To come upon, often by accident; meet with.
- To come upon after a search: found the hidden leak in the pipe.
- To discover or ascertain through observation, experience, or study: found a solution; find the product of two numbers; found that it didn’t really matter.
- To perceive to be, after experience or consideration: found the gadget surprisingly useful; found the book entertaining.
- To experience or feel: found comfort in her smile.
- To recover (something lost): found her keys.
- To recover the use of; regain: found my voice and replied.
- To succeed in reaching; arrive at: The dart found its mark.
- To obtain or acquire by effort: found the money by economizing.
- To decide on and make a declaration about: The jury deliberated and found a verdict of guilty.
- To furnish; supply.
- To bring (oneself) to an awareness of what one truly wishes to be and do in life.
- To come to a legal decision or verdict: The jury found for the defendant.
- The act of finding.
- Something that is found, especially an unexpectedly valuable discovery: the Rosetta stone, that providential archaeological find.
- To ascertain (something), as through examination or inquiry: I found out the phone number by looking it up.
- To detect the true nature or character of; expose: Liars risk being found out.
- To detect and apprehend; catch: Most embezzlers are found out in the end.
- adj - to come upon after a search [v FOUND, FINDING, FINDS] : FINDABLE
There are 4 letters in FIND: D F I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIND
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIND, to go: FIND?
Rearrange the letters in FIND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIND
What's nearby FIND
Lookup in Wiki for FIND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIND"